Thursday, October 20, 2011

Winter is approachingggg....



I know, i know it's just now fall but i mean the slow season is here, winding down on trips and good weather and good riding, and the tattoo shop slows as well. But there are a few awesome things about this time of the year. New bike projects as of Sunday i will have two maybe 3. I'm completely redoing the privaleged purple honda in light of my most recent findings (check the anchor blog) and I have a should-be quick project as well as a long-term project; provided all goes well at Sunday's swapmeet. All the while trying to get the bodywork/paint done on the Ranchero. The other awesome thing is I can focus more on art stuff i.e; painting flash and finishing up larger in-prog tattoos (eh-hem ya'll know who you are lets get in and get-em knocked out). so without further ado here's a sneek peek of some of the recent paints that have been goin down at the shop for a flash collection at Tower Classic tattoo in STL in November.

 this here is yours truly
 Kasper
 Nate-Dogg
and a little tattoo I did last week

No comments:

Post a Comment